Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Half-Marathon

This is out of order (I am still trying to get back into blogging and part of that is remembering which way the pictures upload), but this is Marcie and Allison, who I ran the race with. We didn't run together because we were all trying to get our best times but we enjoyed being apart of the same race! We saw each other at the end when we received our medals!
Before the race, I wanted to get a picture with the boys, but they weren't too keen on the idea. I was in a bit of a hurry since the race was about to start and I hadn't even warmed up yet, so no time for a better pic. Oh well.
At the end, final 400 m. I'm tired here, I battled a side cramp since about mile 9 at this point and so ready to be done. But I am glad that I was able to train for and accomplish this race!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You're back! Glad to see the pictures and good job on the run :).

    ReplyDelete