Saturday, September 4, 2010

Levi turned 3!


Levi turned three on August 24th! He is growing into such a big boy. He is learning how to behave in social situations, especially at birthday parties. His own was a good starting point for him to say "thank you" when people gave him gifts. It's not that he hasn't done this before, but I think he is now starting to understand that a gift actually comes from somebody. Also, he handed goodie bags out at the end of the party which was a good lesson in thanking his friends for coming to his party and sharing his special day with him. We went to one of his friends' birthday parties tonight and while his friend was opening his gifts, Levi was trying to help him. John and I had to explain to Levi why we don't open someone else's gifts. He looked like he didn't quite understand why he couldn't take a part in opening them. Levi is really into the movie "Cars" and so he got quite a few "Cars" cars. Every night he gets to take two cars with him to bed. As far as pictures from the party go...I first corrupted all of the data on the CF card and then John had figured out a way to recover the data and Emerson had been playing with the card and lost it. I am still attempting to look for it and as soon as I find it and get the data restored I will post pictures, even if it is a few months late. All in all Levi had a wonderful birthday party and we are happy to have a clever, energetic, sweet 3-year-old. One last story, because our son is so sweet...Levi came out of his room tonight and I just figured he had to use the potty again, but he said, "Mom, sweet dreams, I forgot to tell you earlier and I wanted to tell you. Oh, and I love you, mom." It makes my heart melt!

1 comment:

  1. So Sweet! Can't believe he's 3 already, happy belated birthday! Oliver is in LOVE with Cars right now too! He races his 3 race cars all over the house, ALL day long!
    Holli

    ReplyDelete