Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Levi's Birthday Party Pics!



































































































































Overall, it was a great party and Levi had a blast hanging out with his friends, getting some new gifts, eating food, and eating cake. Maggie (Brad and Andrea's dog) enjoyed "cleaning up" after everyone had left. The kids painted with dyed cool whip some drawings that Andrea and I drew up.

5 comments:

  1. The cake turned out awesome - great job

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cake! Did you make it? I am taking a cake decorating class right now. Oliver has already asked me for a Lightning McQueen cake for his birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I did make it. It was really fun and challenging. Levi originally wanted a doc hudson cake, then changed his mind for the lightning mcqueen cake. Holli, I also took a cake decorating class over the summer at Michaels. Where are you taking yours and how is it going?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm taking thw Wilton class through True Value, our local hardware store which carries all the wilton supplies. Did you take any of the additional decorating classes or just the first? I don't know if I'll take the others or not, but I'm having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a lot of fun too with the first one, but not sure either if I will take the second or third. Unless this turns into making cakes for more than just birthdays, I will probably just stick with the basics.

    ReplyDelete