Monday, September 6, 2010

Phase 3 of potty training!

Levi is almost completely potty trained! In February we started potty training him and he caught on really quick as he was almost potty trained (during the day) in about 3 days. There were a few accidents for the next few months but in retrospect he did really well. In April/May Levi gave up the pull-up at nap-time and now we are in phase 3 which is giving up the pull-up at night. So far he has gone one (out of two) night dry. After ten nights of being dry he gets "Frank" the combine character from the movie "Cars". He is very very excited about this since he has collected most of the other characters from "Cars". He is doing very well and is ready for just wearing undies at night-or should I say that John and I are ready to be done buying pull-ups!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you guys! I wish Oliver would show some interest in potty training! Did you start cold turkey with underwear or keep him in diapers/pull ups until he got the hang of it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went cold turkey! It was very messy in the beginning but only for a couple of days! I know there are lots of ways to potty train but this way worked really well for Levi.

    ReplyDelete